The neck cuff, a style I first wrote about back in April 2014, is making a strong showing again this season. The open space between the two ends of the neck cuff make it versatile to accommodate various size necks as well as easy on and off.
In “The Suit Reboot,” the April 2015 issue of Glamour styles a number of pantsuit-like ensembles with short necklaces, including an evening suit from Emporio Armani accented with a necklace from Jason Wu for Pluma.
A gold-plated collar necklace from Lady Grey adds the finishing touch to a pants ensemble in the March 2015 issue of More, modeled by actress Loan Chabanol.
Knee-grazing shorts are the item of clothing deemed complimented by choker-style necklaces in the March 2015 issue of Elle. The model pictured wears a rose gold-plated brass and pearl choker from Vita Fede. Also featured is a silver-plated chunky chain necklace from R.J. Graziano, a style that is having a major revival this season, along with a version of Dior’s front-back earrings.
A sterling silver cuff-style necklace from Georg Jensen is among the ’70s style accessories featured in the April 2015 issue of Town & Country, along with drop earrings by Stephanie Kantis, a set of bangles from Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane, and a coil wrap bracelet from 1884 Collection.
The Roger Vivier’s cuff-style “Mask Necklace” is featured in the March 2015 issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
The March 2015 issue of People Style Watch features a cuff necklace of rose gold-colored metal with bright orbs from My Jewel Candy, along with a pair of cuff bracelets from H&M.
The November 2014 issue of Lucky describes the brass ball choker from Jennifer Fisher as “the perfect choker” with its modern, minimalist design.
- 1884 Collection: 18kt yellow gold-plated and sterling silver coil wrap bracelet with two bronze Roman coins (4/15 Town & Country), $8,000
- Dior: front-back earrings of pink finished metal, resin pearl and crystal (3/15 Elle), $820
- Georg Jensen: Archive Collection Aura Neck Ring of sterling silver (4/15 Town & Country), $1,900
- H&M: “Wood” bracelets (3/15 People Style Watch), $17.95 for set of two
- Jason Wu for Pluma: neck cuff (4/15 Glamour), $630
- Jennifer Fisher: brass ball choker (11/14 C California Style), $350
- Lady Grey: gold-plated collar necklace (3/15 More), price upon request
- My Jewel Candy: “Open Orb Necklace” of rose gold-colored metal (3/15 People Style Watch), $32
- R.J. Graziano: silver-plated metal chunky chain necklace (3/15 Elle), $125
- Roger Vivier: “Mask Necklace” (3/15 Harper’s Bazaar), $1,795
- Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane: bangle bracelets (4/15 Town & Country), $795 for set of six
- Stephanie Kantis: gold-plated drop earrings with pink stones (4/15 Town & Country), $345
- Vita Fede: rose gold-plated brass and pearl choker (3/15 Elle), $1,750